Holiday Breaks by www.dreamworldtours.es
What a great place Krakow is. If you believe legends then Krakow was founded upon the defeat of a dragon !!! Krakow looks like it has come straight fornm a Disney movie, with cobbled streets, horse drawn carriages, stunning buildings, castles, hidden squares... you name it.
Krakow has such a long sad history but many believe that it has only helped to make Krakow a stronger, more endearing place.
Full of great ( and cheap ) food, stacks of history, incredible architecture, beautiful monuments and so much more.
Our tour itinerary includes the following:
Transfer from local pickup areas to alicante airport and early flight to Krakow, arriving with almost a full day to spend in Krakow.
3 star Hotel in a central location by the old quarter on a bed and breakfast basis.
walking tour in the afternoon with a local guide to show you the sights and give you a great introduction to Krakow.
Early pick up from hotel for our full day excursion to Auschwitz - Birkenau with local guide for the entire trip.
Auschwitz is a sad reminder of the holocaust and what the Jews were put through. It gives us an insight into this difficult time. No matter how horrendous and sad this place is I firmly believe that it is a must for everyone at some point to go and visit.
The second part of the day takes us to what is effectively Auschwitz 2 or Birkenau. This camp has not be restored and is still in the ruinous state that it was left in when they tried to destroy all evidence of what went on.
Excursion to the incredible, got to be seen to be believed Wieliczka salt mine and also Schindler Factory.
We start the day by visiting the simply stunning and not to be missed wieliczka salt mine. The mine is one of the most visited attractions in Poland. Magnificent chambers chiselled out in rock salt and you will also discover underground lakes, timber constructions, statues and a stunning ballroom.
We continue in the afternoon to the famous Schindler Factory. The factory has been turned into a museum devoted to the wartime experiences during the Nazi occupation in Krakowduring World War II. Oskar Schindler, his factory and the fate of its Jewish workers feature heavily in the museum.
We have most of the day free to continue to visit Krakow and its treasures before heading to the airport for our late afternoon / eveing return flight to Alicante.
Transfer from the airport to local pick areas included.
* Return flights with 10kgs of hand luggage per person ( checked in bags are at an additional cost )
* Return coach transfers from local pick up areas to / from Alicante airport
* Return coach transfers from Krakow airport to hotel
* 3 nights 3 star hotel in central Krakow on a bed and breakfast basis ( based on 2 people sharing a double / twin room )
* full day excursion to Auschwitz - Birkenau with local guide and fully guided tour
* full day excursion to Schindler Factory and Salt Mines of Wielizcka with local guide and fully guided tour
* 3 hour walking tour of Krakow old town
* Basic travel insurance
* Services of a Tour Manager throughout the trip
* Any checked in baggage for the flight
* Midday / Evening meals and all drinks
* 10PLN Fee for taking photographs at the salt mines ( payable upon arrival )
* single supplement ( please call the office for prices )
For detailed pick up locations list; please see our FAQ information page.
|Tour Date||20-23rd Oct 2019|